What You'll Need:
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
2 cups grated zucchini (leave skin on)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla
Optional – 1 cup chopped walnuts or raisins, or both.
1. Beat eggs until fluffy and add oil, sugar and zucchini in same bowl. Beat well.
2. In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
3. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and mix well; add vanilla, nuts and raisins.
4. Pour mixture in two greased and floured loaf pans.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or when tested with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Serve with cream cheese.